Our products as such are best described under Services. But for the development of Customer Projects we acknowledge these five incentives as vital:
1. Maintenance of high ethical standards in external and internal relations is essential to maximum success.
2. Decisions should be based on facts, objectively considered -- what we call the fact-founded, thought-through approach to decision making.
3. The business should be kept in adjustment with the forces at work in its environment based on feedback and analyzes.
4. Business opportunities should be judged and suggested on the basis of performance, market possibilities, economy, laws, funding availabilities, geography, research, etc., depending on the project character.
5. The project should be administered with a sense of competitive urgency, confidently and in the best interest of the client.